Sunday, 5 April 2015

Spring Makeup | Easter Weekend


 I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend, and with the sun shining, I thought I would share with you the makeup I am wearing today.
It is super simple and easy yet light and fresh for spring and this Easter day.

For the base, I used the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer under my eyes and the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation around my nose and on any blemishes. I also used the L'Oreal Lumi Magique concealer under my eyes in an upside triangle to highlight and brighten the face.
To set that, I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush foundation which not only sets the makeup but adds a touch more coverage.
To warm up the skin, I took the Body Shop Honey Bronzer as always and for a pop of colour, I used the NARS blush in Deep Throat.
I didn't use any eyeshadow except for the light shimmery champagne shade from the Smashbox Exposure palette in the inner corners and under the brow bone. From the same palette, I took the 2 cool toned brown shades and used them to fill in my eyebrows. I finished the eyes with the Benefit Roller Lash mascara which is an awesome mascara.
Lastly, to finish the look I used the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious which is a stunning bright (almost neon) orange that I adore to wear throughout spring and summer.

So that is my super easy and quick makeup look I have worn today for Easter Sunday!

I hope you all have a fab Easter, with plenty of chocolate of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment