Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | THE Mascara


 After hearing such good things about the new Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, I was desperate to try it out for myself.
I am always on the look out for new mascaras since my lashes are quite pathetic. I love long, voluminous lashes and so I was hoping the Lash Sensational mascara would deliver.

Fortunately, this mascara has exceeded my expectations, it is so amazing!
It is so easy to build up and it makes your lashes so long and voluminous but without clumping them together or making them look spidery. It fans out your lashes really well and because of the curved shaped wand, it gets to every single lash.
I can honestly say I have never used such a good mascara that makes my lashes look better than ever.

If you can pick this mascara up, DO! I cannot recommend it enough.

Have you used the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara?



1 comment:

  1. I'll love to try this mascara! love ur lipstick btw! what camera do you use please?! :)

    ReplyDelete