Monday, 23 February 2015

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set | Worth the Hype

I feel very late on the bandwagon with this. The Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush set are probably one of the most talked about things on the blogging world, and it is easy to see why. They are gorgeous!
I was very excited to try these as I had heard such good reviews about the set, and no surprises, these brushes have not been a disappointment.

You get 8 brushes in the set - four face brushes and four eyeshadow brushes.
All are impeccably soft and feel amazing quality. There is a mix of synthetic and natural brushes which means you get the best of both worlds. I haven't experienced any shedding since using these and I find I reach for all of them on a daily basis.
Not to mention they look absolutely beautiful on your dressing table and you get a cute leather pouch which I have found awesome for using as a makeup bag. 

Although I love all of the brushes in the set, my favourites are the 102 Silk Finish brush which is amazing for applying foundation, the 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush which I love for lightly applying my bronzer and blush, the 110 Face Shape brush which is great at blending out concealer and the 227 Luxe Soft Definer brush which is lovely for blending out eyeshadow.

Overall I cannot recommend this brush set enough; all of the brushes are super soft and great quality and they look very stunning.

Let me know if you have tried the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set and what you think of the brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment