Saturday, 14 February 2015

Weekend Makeup | Valentines

 With it being Valentines Day, I thought I would share with you my easy weekend makeup look but with a slightly twist to make it more valentine-esque. 

I started with concealing my dark circles with the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in the shade Vanilla and also on a couple of blemishes, and I then took the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in the lightest shade around my nose to conceal any redness. 
For foundation, I took the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush foundation as this gives a light finish which looks extremely natural. 
To warm up my face, I took the Body Shop Honey bronzer and then for blush I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blusher in Radiant Magenta. 
For the eyes I kept it really simple as I wanted most of the attention to be on the lips, so I took the Laguna bronzer from my NARS Guy Bourdin palette through the crease, and then I used the light champagne shade that is also in the palette on the lid to add some shimmer. I then took the new Benefit Roller Lash mascara on my lashes and to add some shape and definition to my brows, I used the Anastasia Brow Whiz in Medium Brown.
Lastly to complete this easy makeup look and to add a romantic feel to it, I took the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella and blended it out with my finger to make it slightly softer.

So that the super easy makeup I love wearing at the weekends, with an added pinky/red lip for Valentines day.

Whatever you are doing today, I hope you have a fab one!

6 comments:

  1. Looking really fresh the lip color looks so nice on you :)
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! I'm loving the lip colour! <3
    Rebecca,
    www.rebeccamariaablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, that's so kind of you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty look! I love the fact that you used a bronzer on your eyes. The Benefit mascara looks great too, I really want to try it.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll :) Haha I really love using bronzer as an eyeshadow, especially in the summer! The Benefit mascara is awesome, definitely try and get your hands on Elle magazine :) xx

      Delete