Saturday, 28 February 2015

Mac Chatterbox | The Spring and Summer Lipstick

 Recently I have been in love with Mac Chatterbox lipstick.
It is a beautiful bright pink that I think will be stunning for spring and summer, although I have been wearing it most days despite it still being winter.
It is an Amplified finish and so I find it to be very creamy and not drying in the slightest, yet it lasts really well throughout the day and almost leaves a pink stain on my lips.

I really cannot recommend this lipstick enough as it is such a nice colour and the formula is excellent. It is definitely one to be picking up as the spring and summer seasons approach!

Have you tried Mac Chatterbox?

10 comments:

  1. That shade is sooo sweet :) Looking lurvly
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous?! I need this shade in my collection!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll :) Isn't it amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Omg I love the name of the lipstick, never mind that the color is stunning!
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha isn't it great?! It's such a lovely lipstick :) x

      Delete
  4. The colour really suits you. I really need to try a mac lipstick soon lol xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color on you :)

    maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete