Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Super-Curling and Lifting Mascara | Elle Magazine Sample

When I saw that the new Benefit Roller Lash mascara was available as a mini-sample size in this months issue of Elle, I was extremely excited and desperate to get my hands on it. I loved the Benefit They're Real mascara and the Bad-Gal Lash mascara, and so I had very high hopes for their new edition.

After a couple of weeks of testing it out, I have completely fallen in love with mascara, it is all kinds of awesome!
The wand is plastic and has a sort of scoop-shape to it which makes getting to every lash very easy. I find the wand really grips to every lash and pulls it up so you get a curled effect to your lashes. It is also very lengthening and separating which is my favourite kind of mascara. It lasts super well throughout the day and I find it really easy to remove at the end of the day with the L'Oreal Micellar Water.    

Overall I am so impressed with the Roller Lash mascara as it curls, lengthens and separates my lashes really well.
 I will definitely be purchasing the full size when it is released on the 1st March, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes long, curled lashes!

4 comments:

  1. I've been using my mini of this too and i've been really impressed. I found They're Real! to be a bit too dry and flaky, so I was really surprised by this. I think i'll be picking up a full sized version!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really good you liked it too :) Haha me too, I can't wait to pick up the full sized product! x

      Delete