Monday, 19 January 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush | Radiant Magenta

 So, it has been quite a while since I have posted on this blog, but instead of listing a load of reasons why I thought I would jump straight into the review of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Radiant Magenta.

I got this blush quite a few months ago but it is a firm staple in my makeup collection. Aside from the beautiful packaging, the blush itself is also gorgeous. Radiant Magenta is a mix of a rosy pink and a bronzy shade making it perfect for all year round. I find this blush looks really nice if I'm wearing a darker lip, or it equally looks nice with a natural makeup look because it really helps to warm up the face. The Hourglass blush does have a shimmer running through it, but once you apply it it gives your skin a glow-from-within which I think looks gorgeous. Not only is it easy to apply and blend, but it lasts really well and the colour is very pigmented.

 On the whole I absolutely love this blush as it looks beautiful on the skin and goes with any makeup look. Let me know if you have any of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes because I am quite tempted to pick up another shade!


10 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous! I have Dim Infusion and I really badly want some more from the collection because they're so good! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog | Instagram xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was torn between this one and Dim Infusion, so I may now have to pick up Dim Infusion because it looks beautiful :) I really recommend Radiant Magenta if you're looking to get another one! xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful blusher, it looks really lovely on you! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blush looks gorgeous and you look gorgeous...I love the colour and it looks just so natural <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, that is so sweet of you :) xx

      Delete
  4. this looks beautiful, i always hear such good things about their products!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They are such good quality, I'm very tempted to try out more products from Hourglass! xx

      Delete
  5. Greatt review, I love the way you write.
    The blush really suits you, I am interested to see how it looks when you are wearing a darker lip

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that means a lot :) It seems to really suit a darker lip because of the warm tones, I will upload another picture of it when I wear a dark lip :) xx

      Delete