Monday, 26 January 2015

Essie Sole Mate | The Winter Nail Polish

During Winter, I absolutely love wearing a dark nail polish. There is just something about it I love.
After spotting Essie Sole Mate in Boots the other day, I couldn't help but pick it up as it looked like a beautiful shade that was very fitting for this colder weather.
It is a gorgeous dark berry shade, perfect for Autumn and Winter. Like all Essie nail polishes I have tried, the formula is excellent, and the wide brush makes application super easy. After 2 coats of this polish, it  was fully opaque, and so far it is lasting very well on the nails.

Although I cannot wait for Spring and Summer, in the meantime I will be rocking this nail polish on my nails as I just think it is so pretty and you can't really go wrong with a dark colour for this time of year!

Let me know if you have tried Essie Sole Mate down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment