Thursday, 4 September 2014

August Favourites!

With Autumn at our doorstep I wanted to share with you my August favourites.
A really awesome month that went just that bit too quickly, nether the less I have some oldies that I have rediscovered and also some newbies that I just can't get enough of.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01
After a lot of hype I thought it was time to pick up the Body Shop bronzer. I love the packaging as it reminds of honeycomb which I think is so cute. The bronzer itself is amazing, the right amount of warm and cool tones so it is very natural and helps add colour without looking too orange. You can build it up which I think is really good and it lasts really well. A perfect bronzer for those with fair skin.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blusher in Radiant Magenta
Again, another hyped up product but I could no longer resist. Radiant Magenta is a gorgeous pink blush with a swirl of bronze in it so it adds a lot of colour and warmth to the complexion. It also lasts so well and is really easy to apply. And have I mentioned the gorgeous packaging?

Nails inc. Porchester Square
I have had this nail polish for some time but recently I have been gravitating towards it a lot more. I prefer only doing one coat of this polish because I prefer the colour to be quite sheer. I love the nude/lilac colour as it suits so many people and looks gorgeous all year round.

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
This lip butter never fails me. It is so nice. I love the glossy, moisturising finish and the coral/pink colour is so beautiful and easy to wear, particularly in the summer months. This is a lip product I will forever repurchase.

So they are the products I have been loving throughout August.
Let me know what products you have been loving throughout last month!

6 comments:

  1. I love the hourglass blushes and the body shop bronzer. I definitely want to try the juicy papaya shade. I loved my tarte exposed blush this month

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of nail polish :) Great review my dear :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)


    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lipstik color <3 xx

    ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor http://violaceousflavor.blogspot.ru
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete