Saturday, 2 August 2014

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm | Audacious


 After hearing a lot of hype about the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms I just had to pick one up. Finally I decided on the shade Audacious, a gorgeous bright orange coral shade that is just so suiting for this time of year. I love wearing this shade with a simple makeup look and outfit as it adds a pop of colour and brightens everything up.

I was a little dubious about it being a matte balm incase it was a very drying formula. Fortunately this lip crayon does have a matte finish whilst also being very creamy and moisturising which means no dry patches appear. 
This also means it is very comfortable on the lips and is easy to layer when you reapply it. 
Although, because of the matte formula it lasts a really long time on the lips which is awesome. It also has an almost staining affect, so even after you eat there is still an orange/coral stain on your lips. 

Overall I am head over heels in love with this lip crayon. It is awesome.
I love the bright orange colour and the formula is great if like me you like the sound of a matte finish but also want it to be creamy and moisturising.

I would definitely pick up more shades of the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm, and I would highly recommend you to pick one up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment