Wednesday, 13 August 2014

July Favourites!

After several days with no internet I am finally showing you guys my July favourites.
I have been able to pick up some really awesome products that I can't wait to share with you.

Makeup Forever HD Foundation
I picked up the very popular MUFE HD Foundation whilst in Italy as you can't really buy the brand in the UK. I had heard so many positive reviews about this foundation and luckily it did not disappoint. It gives a natural medium coverage so evens everything out without masking your skin. The colour is perfect and I think it photographs really well. If you can get your hands on this foundation, I highly recommend you to pick it up.

Essie Nail Polish in Too Taboo
I couldn't resist this gorgeous bright fuschia pink when I saw it and as Essie is one of my favourite nail polish brands I just had to pick it up. I love the colour for spring and summer and the formula is awesome. I spoke more about this nail polish here. 

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
I was in need of a new mascara and so on a bit of a whim I picked up Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. This has seriously exceeded my expectations. I love it!
It gives a good amount of volume and length that is perfect for day time, but it can also be built it up for a more dramatic look. It isn't clumpy and it doesn't make your lashes look spidery, and I also believe it has made my lashes grow! To see how it looks, I did a full review here. 

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 'Audacious'
I absolutely love the colour of this lip crayon as it is a bright coral so again is perfect for the time of year. It adds a pop of colour and really helps to brighten your makeup look. The formula is awesome as it has a matte finish that isn't too drying on the lips. It also lasts really well and creates an almost stain on your lip.

Sephora Professional Contour Brush
Although this is supposed to be a contour brush, I actually picked this brush up because I thought it would be perfect for applying foundation. It is really dense and has quite short natural brush hairs which means that it really buffs in foundation to give a flawless finish. I really love using this with the Makeup Forever foundation as it gives a very even finish. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a new foundation brush.

So they are my July favourites...better late than never!
Tell me what your favourite products have been recently in the comments down below and I hope you enjoyed this post.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the Grow Luscious with worth the buy. My next mascara purchase I think!

    Northern Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely was, I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete