Saturday, 26 July 2014

Summer Evening Makeup | Warm Eyes and Glossy Lips

 Hello everyone,
Carrying on from my Summer Evening Outfit post, I wanted to share with you a makeup look that I wore quite a bit whilst I was away. I really love the soft smokey eyes with the slightly bright pink lips as I think it is a really nice look for warm weather.

Because the weather was so warm and sunny, I didn't really wear foundation except for in the evenings where I wore a very small amount in the areas I felt like I wanted more coverage.
I took a tiny amount of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage foundation along my t-zone as my skin had been going quite crazy with breakouts.
I then concealed my dark circles with the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, and set everything with a small amount of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush foundation as this adds a bit more coverage without looking or feeling heavy on the skin.
I warmed up my face using the NARS Laguna bronzer and added a pop of colour to my cheeks using the NARS Deep Throat blusher. 
For my eyes I used the Clinique All About Shadow Neutral Territory palette which is a new eyeshadow palette of mine. Unfortunately the shadows don't really have names, but I used the two light champagne shadows all over the lid as a base. I then took the warm, reddish brown shade in the crease, and to define the eye and make it a touch more smokey, I used the hazy purple/brown shade. Finally for eyeliner I took the darkest eyeshadow in the palette which is a dark brown with a hint of purple along the lower and upper lash line. 
To finish the eyes I used coatings of the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara which has become a favourite of mine. 
Lastly, to finish the makeup look, I used the Bourjois Colour Boost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach which is a gorgeous glossy, bright pink.

So that was my go-to Summer evening makeup look.
I have been loving the Clinique eyeshadow palette as all of the shades are very different and create really beautiful looks. And the Bourjois lip crayon is perfect for summer, as it is glossy and gives a pop of colour to any look.

I hope you enjoyed this post,


No comments:

Post a Comment