Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara | The Mascara That Actually Grows Your Lashes

I never thought a mascara would actually improve the appearance of my lashes, until a few weeks after I started using the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara I noticed that my eyelashes looked longer and fuller. Just let me explain...

I bought the Revlon mascara on a bit of a whim, not expecting it to do anything to my lashes except make them look longer and fuller after a couple of coats.
The later part of that is true. I love the look this mascara gives my lashes after I use it. Longer with a lot more volume and nicely defined with NO clumps. Hallelujah!
It also lasts well throughout the day and is easy enough to remove in the evening. 
I also love the brush head as it is very simple and basic but still coats the upper and lower lashes with ease. 
However, I have also noticed that my lashes look longer and seem more healthy after a few weeks of using this mascara. Now, I don't mean inches or even centimetres longer. In fact, I think not many people would notice anything different, but I definitely can. Even if they aren't necessarily longer by length, they just seem a lot better looking and have a bit more oomph.
 It's crazy, I know, but I do feel that this mascara has made my lashes longer and look just that bit better even without mascara. 
Aside from that, it is also a very good mascara that I love using on a daily basis and one that I will definitely continue to repurchase.

Have you ever tried the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara? 

4 comments:

  1. I almost bought this the other day but went for the Lash Potion one instead!
    This sounds like a great every day mascara though.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is meant to be good too! I would really recommend this one though next time you're buying a new mascara :) xx

      Delete
  2. I tried the one in the pink and green packaging and I really liked it.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give that one a try too :) xx

      Delete