Thursday, 24 July 2014

A Summer Evening Outfit | Checked with a Splash of Pink

Top - Mango
Skort - Topshop
Clutch - Michael Kors
Sandales - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklaces - Gold triangle was a present and the other was from a small shop in Garda

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you an outfit I wore quite a bit whilst I was away. 
I saw this skort from Topshop a while back when Sammi did an amazing outfit post. I fell in love with it and knew I had to have it and I am so glad I picked it up as it is so versatile and is very flattering when on. My black top from Mango is such a staple for me I have it in 3 colours!
I liked pairing the monochrome outfit with pink accessories to make it a touch more summery and bright. The clutch is the one is received for my birthday a couple of years ago. I love it as it just brightens up any outfit and is the perfect size for a night out. I then matched it with my lipstick which is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong which you guys know I love. I did a post here if you want to find out more about it.

Let me know what you think of this outfit down below!
Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I love love love the skort and how you styled this outfit. Such a pretty summer night look!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the necklace. Here is my blog if you want to check it out.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Love your blog, just followed! xx

      Delete