Wednesday, 23 July 2014

A Picturesque Holiday | Lake Garda and Venice

Hello everyone,
After quite a long time I am finally back in the swing of blogging!
I have just got back from a holiday in Lake Garda and Venice and so I am feeling refreshed and recharged. I really wanted to share with you some of the many photos I took from the holiday as I couldn't help but fall in love with both Lake Garda and Venice!
I feel very grateful I was able to go to such beautiful parts of the world and if you are thinking about going to either place, I cannot recommend them enough for a holiday away.
Both places were very hot but at the same time amazing. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Perfect Weather by the Lake
Verona | A very beautiful city
The main shopping street in Verona..of course I found the Sephora!
My favourite part about Venice were the very cute streets filled with Gondolas! 
Exploring the streets of Venice
The St Mark's Basilica | The most stunning building I have ever seen! 
Gondolas in the water
Burano | An island of very pretty and colourful houses...I wanted to live in the bright pink house
Summer flowers in Burano

I really hope you liked seeing some of the photos I took whilst away and thank you so much for reading,
Ciao,

2 comments:

  1. Venice looks amazing. I want to go so badly!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete