Sunday, 15 June 2014

Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser | The Morning Cleanser

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my current favourite cleanser that I have been using in the mornings. 
The new Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser caught my eye as soon as it was released last month. I thought it would help wake my skin up in the mornings as I am definitely not a morning person.

The Origins scrub is a bright orange gel cleanser that has small micro beads in it that help exfoliate and refresh the skin. Although it is branded as a 'scrub', it does not feel harsh on the skin nor does it dry it out. For my combination skin, it is perfect for everyday as it gently exfoliates my skin leaving it smooth without drying it out.
I also find my moisturiser sinks in quicker and is more effective as the Origins cleanser helps to remove dead skin cells and clear my skin.
I particularly love the scent of the cleanser as it smells like oranges which is the perfect wake up call in the morning!

Let me know if you've tried the Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser and what you think of it!

Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. This scrub sounds amazing! I really need to try some Origins products as everyone is saying such great things about them.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is worth a try, and as a brand I have never been disappointed by their products :) xx

      Delete