Saturday, 7 June 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | THE Makeup Remover

Hello everyone,
After recently finishing my stash of Bioderma I really wanted to try a drugstore Micellar water as they have been getting a lot of hype recently. I opted for Garnier's edition of the infamous Micellar cleansing waters in the hope I would not be disappointed. 

I am super excited to say that this cleansing water has exceeded my expectations. It is AMAZING!
Like Bioderma, it looks and feels like water so when you remove your makeup, it feels like you're removing it with water. I feels so gentle on the skin and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like to squeeze a small amount onto 2 cotton pads, and within 30 seconds my whole face of makeup (including eye makeup) has disappeared. It works like magic!
I don't know what Garnier have done to this cleansing water, but whatever it is it's amazing. It so effortlessly removes all of my makeup without leaving my skin too dry or oily, meaning it would be great for sensitive skin.  
I am so impressed with it, I actually look forward to removing my makeup when I get home from a long day because I know it will do it so quickly and easily. 
If you can't get hold of Bioderma, or if you want a highstreet equivalent, get the Garnier Micellar Water because it is by far one of the best makeup removers I have ever used! (And that is a pretty big statement!)

I picked mine up at Boots, where it is usually £4.99 for a 200ml bottle but it is currently on offer for only £3.99. Get it whilst you can!

Thank you for reading,

8 comments:

  1. I bought this not long ago and definitely agree, it's amazing and gets rid of make-up so easily! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree to that as well :) It's one of the best makeup removers I've tried! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with the micellar water too! It's definitely the best one I've tried and so affordable.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it! I can't say a bad word about it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I love this ! Bought it months ago, use twice daily and still have some left!

    Beth x

    BethMayBlogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! It must last for a while then :) xx

      Delete
  4. I might have to try this sounds amazing!

    songspiritsoul.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend you do :) It's so good! xx

      Delete