Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Where Have I Been | Exam Stress

 Hello everyone,
As I am sure many of you know, May and June mark the arrival of the dreaded exam season, something which many of you will have gone through or will be going through. 
I don't know about you, but the weeks before exams start, my life is just revision. I have no free time, and any free time I do have I spend on the sofa watching TV thinking about all the revision I should be doing.

Exams are an extremely stressful time, more so now as I feel there is so much pressure to achieve highly. Because of this, I haven't been able to do a post in 3 weeks as my exams have been the only thing on my priority list. 

I am so excited and pleased though to say my exams are finally over! They only went on for a week and half and I will be back at college at the beginning of June to start new content for next years exams (there really is no time to relax!) but it is still a massive weight off my shoulders.
Hopefully now I will have a lot more free time to do plenty more blog posts which I am super excited about as I have got so many ideas and things to share with you guys.

Good luck to anyone who has had exams recently, and now there is the long, painful wait to results day!

No comments:

Post a Comment