Saturday, 24 May 2014

The Summer Jean | Topshop Tile Print Leigh Jeans

 Hello everyone,
In the summer, the UK doesn't always get the best weather, however, I still like to dress reasonably summery. 
This is where the Topshop Tile Print Leigh Jeans come into play.
I fell in love with these jeans after Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup raved about them as I thought they would be perfect for the spring and summer.
They are super comfy and super soft and the fit is perfect. I have always been too scared to wear bright or patterned jeans, but I love the tile print as it is quite subtle and is within my comfort zone. I have also received quite a few compliments when I've worn them!
I love pairing these with a white top and either my white converse or some ballet pumps for that summer-esque. 

Let me know what you think of these Topshop Tile Print jeans in the comments down below!

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. Love them jeans, they are so perfect summer and the print is so pretty! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think so too, and they're quite lightweight so you don't get too hot! xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love these jeans! I didn't realise that Topshop were doing printed versions of their jeans, they are perfect for summer.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They do a really good selection, I think they have started doing these same jeans but in a grey colour! xx

      Delete