Thursday, 29 May 2014

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm | An Awesome Lip Balm

Hello everyone,
As someone who frequently has dry lips, especially during the colder months, I have always been on the look out for an intensive moisturising lip balm. This is where the Nuxe Reve De Miel comes in. 
I had heard so much about this lip balm and so I decided to give it a go to see if it could help my dry lips, and I am glad to report it lived up to my high expectations.

The Nuxe lip balm is completely different to any other lip balms I've tried.
It is very thick and smooth, and when you apply it it leaves a thick layer on your lips. Although this feels slightly odd at first, when you apply it in the evening you wake up with super soft lips that are hydrated and smooth. It is amazing!
The finish is almost matte so you can't really tell you're wearing this lip balm, and the scent is divine - honey and lemon!
For me, the Nuxe lip balm is an evening and night time lip balm as it is so thick and moisturising. It has definitely helped make my lips smoother and softer and it has banished those dry patches I used to have, which is why I will continue to love and repurchase this lip balm.

Let me know if you have tried the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm and what you think of it!

Thank you for reading,

8 comments:

  1. I've read so many positive things about this lip balm I just have to get it and try it for myself :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it! I'm sure if you do try it you will love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this lip balm. I use it in the morning while I'm getting ready and it sits really well under lipstick.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try it under my lipstick :) Thank you for the tip! xx

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this lip balm before but it sounds lovely. I'd love to try it as I always have dry lips.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it as it is so nourishing it instantly fixes dry lips! xx

      Delete
  4. Always hear raves about this but have never caved! I've almost finished my 10 balmi lip balms so may have to branch out!

    Beth x

    BethMayBlogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do thing it is worth the hype :) Haha well I do think the Nuxe is a good place to start ;) xx

      Delete