Saturday, 12 April 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation, what a mouthful! 
I had been wanting to try some Tarte products for the longest time, and after hearing Estee from EssieButton rave about this product, I decided to give it a try when I ordered a couple of products from Sephora as they began to ship to the UK.
Although I had never been into powder foundations, I wanted to give this a whirl as I thought it would be perfect for my 'no makeup' makeup days.
Firstly, I have to talk about the packaging. I love it! 
I particularly love the bamboo lid and sifter that keeps the product from going everywhere, it allows you to simply push your brush into the sifter and then apply it to your face - super easy and super quick. 
I ordered the shade 'Fair Honey' which is the lightest shade and a perfect match for my fair skin.
 I like to use concealer under my eyes, around my nose and on any blemishes before I apply this foundation as I find the foundation then sets any concealer that I have already applied.
I love applying this foundation with the Real Techniques Buffing brush as it quickly buffs the product into the skin with no mess. 
I find this foundation gives a medium coverage which I think is amazing for a powder foundation. It helps even out my skintone and reduce the look of imperfections and redness.
It feels very comfortable on the skin and it is quite moisturising and so it glides over any dry patches. I love how natural it looks on the skin as if you're not wearing any foundation at all.
I find it lasts well throughout the day, but I do get slightly oily on my t-zone but that is nothing a blotting sheet can't fix.

Overall I love this foundation for a 'no makeup' makeup look or if I want a break from liquid foundation. I love the coverage it provides whilst still feeling and looking super light and natural. The shade is also a perfect match for my skin and I find it lasts well throughout the day.

Let me know if you have tried the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation and what you think of it!

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I've never actually tried a powder foundation as I'm worried it would settle into any dry patches but this looks so smooth and natural in your picture I might just have to give this a go. The packing is gorgeous too!

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't find it clings to dry patches, and I think as long as you use a good moisturiser or serum beforehand it should be fine :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so great on you! I really want to give it a try

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I highly recommend it :) xx

      Delete