Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Maybelline Matte Maker Powder!

 Hello everyone,
Calling all oily-skin gals', the new offering from Maybelline has quickly made it to the top of the list as my all time favourite powder.

The new Maybelline Matte Maker powder is a finely milled pressed powder that sets your makeup, giving a matte finish.
It helps to control oil on my t-zone and prolongs the longevity of my makeup. However, because it is so finely milled, it is virtually undetectable on the skin and doesn't leave your makeup looking flat or chalky. 
It also gives a light finish, and the shade 'Classic Ivory' is a perfect match for my fair skin.

At £3.99, the Maybelline Matte Maker is an absolute bargain, helping to control oil for several hours without looking flat like a typical 'matte' powder. 

Have you tried the new Maybelline Matte Maker powder?

12 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice. I have tried their new dream wonder powder and really like that one.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that sounds good! I will have to look into that one :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've not tried this before but I'm always looking for powders like this and for £3.99 you can't really go wrong!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it, especially for £3.99 it is really good :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, £3.99! I'm always on the lookout for new powders, so thank you so much :) xx I hope to try it soon

    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so good especially considering the price :) xx

      Delete
  4. I swatched the sample of this in boots and it felt sooo soft! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, you can't even tell you have it on your skin as it is so finely milled :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this it sounds amazing!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it, it is awesome! xx

      Delete
  6. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete