Friday, 4 April 2014

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer | The Radiance-Boosting Concealer

 Hello everyone,
Happy Friday!
Today I wanted to talk about the L'Oreal Lumi Magique concealer. I love the Lumi Magique foundation that is from the same line and so when I saw the concealer I thought I would give it a try.

The first thing I love about this concealer is the packaging. A gorgeous rose gold tube with a 'click-pen' style applicator that makes applying the concealer super easy.
I got the lightest shade which is 'Light 1' and I find this to be the perfect shade to help highlight the high points on my face. I love using this under my eyes, along the bridge of my nose and in between my eyebrows to help add light to my face.
For under the eyes I find alone this gives quite a light coverage and so doesn't completely hide my dark circles. However, this is nice for 'no makeup' makeup days.
Usually though I apply it over the Bobbi Brown corrector as this helps to really brighten my under eye circles and make me appear much more 'awake'.
I love how blendable and natural this concealer is, and I find it isn't heavy or cakey at all.
I find I do have to set this concealer with powder to prevent it creasing, and I also find this helps make the concealer last all day.

Overall I love this concealer for a natural and light highlighter, and over the top of the Bobbi Brown corrector it is great at brightening my under eye dark circles.

Let me know if you have tried the L'Oreal Lumi Magique concealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment