Wednesday, 23 April 2014

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser | The Amazing All-Round Cleanser

 Hello everyone,
As someone with an oily t-zone but normal, dehydrated cheeks, I have always been on the look-out for a cleanser that fixes the oily mess that's on my face (...nice!) when I get up in the morning, but that also doesn't dry out my skin leaving it feeling tight. 

This is where the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser comes in - a super gentle, creamy cleanser that cleanses my skin really well but is so gentle it doesn't leave my face feeling like it's had no moisture.
I have been using the FAB Face Cleanser for about a month now and so far I am loving the results. 
Although my skin isn't completely cleared of blemishes, it certainly has improved as it feels and looks clearer. My skin no longer feels as dehydrated as it used to be, and in the morning I love how my face doesn't feel tight after cleansing. This cleanser also cleanses my skin really well so it feels clean and smooth.
In the evening this is great at removing traces of makeup and oil, like it claims, and I love how the almost mousse-like texture feels so light and airy.
I like taking a pea-sized amount, morning and night, and massaging it into my skin to remove any oil and grime.

Overall I love this cleanser as an awesome all-round cleanser as it cleanses my skin so well yet doesn't dry it out or leave it feeling tight.

I am also really interested in trying out more FAB products, particularly their Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser for a more intense cleanse in the evenings!

10 comments:

  1. It sounds like I have quite similar skin to you. My current cleanser has almost run out and this First Aid Beauty one sounds like it might be good to try next.

    Hannah x
    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog because it turned one this week, you should enter if you have a minute! BLAB Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it - it's great if you have combination skin :) Thank you, congratulations on your blog turning one! xx

      Delete
  2. I got a deluxe sample of their deep cleanser with red clay and I really liked it. It was cleansing without being dyring.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really good! I think I may have to pick it up :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like we have the same skin type, will definitely give it a go!


    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Find all details here:
    http://songspiritsoul.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/song-spirit-soul-liebster-awards.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it - very cleansing but not drying :) Thank you, it means so much that you have nominated me! xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds so lovely, you’ve definitely sold it to me! Now following :) x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is a really lovely cleanser :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. This sounds great! Always get lost in the world of cleansers! Thanks for the review x

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the FAB one is so nice because it is so gentle yet so effective :) Haha same! xx

      Delete