Friday, 18 April 2014

Essie Splash of Grenadine | The 'I-can't-stop-looking-at-my-nails' Nail Polish

 Hello everyone,
I'm super excited today to share with you my current favourite nail polish - Essie 'Splash of Grenadine'. 
I spotted this nail polish after Estee was raving about it, and I am so glad I picked it up as I am in love with it.

Splash of Grenadine is a beautiful yet quite a unique colour. I describe it has a violet/pink shade that is super bright and fun for Spring and Summer. I adore it!
The formula is also amazing. I love Essie nail polishes anyway as the wide brush makes painting your nails quick and easy. The formula is really good as it is very opaque and dries quickly. I am also onto my 4th day and there is not a chip in sight.

Overall I am so in love with Essie Splash of Grenadine as it is a super bright and fun colour for Spring and Summer and it has an awesome formula.

It is definitely one of those shades that make me stare at my nails, lusting over the colour!

8 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous shade! We love our pastel polishes, so this is definitely right up our alley!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too :) I highly recommend you to try it xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful colour! I love the formula of Essie nail polishes too, they're probably my favourite.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same here, they are awesome :) xx

      Delete
  3. THis is such a great color - I must get this one!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I highly recommned it! xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this colour and spotted it whilst I was shopping this weekend and I'm mad at myself for not buying it, the colour looks lovely painted on!! Very suited to spring...

    feel free to check out my blog here:
    www.planetgemima.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty! I definitely recommend it :) xx

      Delete