Monday, 24 March 2014

Tanya Burr's Lip Glosses | Afternoon tea and Picnic In the Park

Here I am wearing TB Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea above, and TB Lip Gloss in Picnic in the Park below.

 Hello everyone,
I am really excited to share with you today a couple of the Tanya Burr Lip Glosses in Afternoon Tea and Picnic in the Park. 
As I am sure many of you know Tanya Burr released her own lipgloss and nail polish range which is super exciting, and as soon as I found out I knew I was going to have to try some of her products.
I decided to pick up two of her lipglosses, Afternoon Tea and Picnic in the Park, both of which I had seen her use in tutorials where I thought they both looked so pretty.

Afternoon Tea is a gorgeous pinky nude, and for me it is my perfect everyday, easy to wear, super pretty lip colour. It goes with anything and for Spring I am loving pastel pink, and so Afternoon Tea is perfect for that.
Picnic In the Park is the slightly brighter colour of the two. It is a bright mid toned pink that is still easy to wear yet it really adds a pop of colour to any makeup look and outfit. It is gorgeous for Spring and Summer as it is so bright and girly.
The formula of both of the lip glosses is really nice as they're very moisturising and long wearing. Both of the lipglosses are also so pigmented and opaque which I am so impressed with as usually lip gloss shades don't really show up on my lips as my lips are quite pigmented.
They're also really easy to apply as the applicators have an almost flat edge which I love.  
They smell really good, almost like vanilla, and I love the packaging as it is very sleek but I also love how they have Tanya's signature across them. 
Can I also mention how cute the names are? They definitely add a vey personal touch to the line which I absolutely love.

Overall I am super impressed with Tanya Burr's lip glosses. Afternoon Tea is my perfect easy to wear pastel pink colour and Picnic in the Park adds a super pretty pop of pink to any look. The formulas are excellent and for £6.99 from Feel Unique, I don't think you can go wrong.
I am definitely going to be trying out more products from Tanya's Lip and Nail range as I am so impressed with the two lip glosses I currently own.

Let me know if you have tried out any of Tanya Burr's Lip and Nail range and what you think of them!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get some of these... just waiting for them to be released in Superdrug stores! Picnic in the Park is so pretty!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome :) Thank you, I think it is such a pretty colour for Spring and Summer! xx

      Delete
  2. So funny - I've got exactly the same shades and I love them :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) They are so lovely aren't they! xx

      Delete
  3. These are such pretty lip glosses. She's done so well releasing her own make up. I really like Picnic in the Park, it really suits you.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, she has done so well! xx

      Delete
  4. They look fab! which do you prefer more out of the two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooo I don't know, I love Afternoon Tea as it is my go-to everyday pink/nude colour, but then I love Picnic in the Park as it is so bright and perfect for Summer :) I highly recommend both xx

      Delete