Monday, 10 March 2014

Recent Purchases #6 | A Feel Unique Haul

Hello everyone,
After doing some much needed retail therapy, I thought I would share with you what I bought as a result of my recent Feel Unique online order. I have recently become quite the addict when it comes to online shopping and haven't seemed to be able to stay away from online shops like Feel Unique as they have such a great range of products and the free delivery is always a bonus!
The products I was most excited about trying as soon as I placed my order were from the new Tanya Burr Lips and Nails makeup range. As I am sure you are all aware, Tanya Burr has released her new collection consisting of gorgeous nail polishes and lip glosses, and as a massive fan of hers I new I had to try out some products from her line. I decided on two lip glosses to try out first, Afternoon Tea (pictured at the top) and Picnic in the Park (pictured at the bottom). Although I will be doing a full review very soon with swatches, I will say that these lip glosses are excellent quality at a very good price, and I am very tempted to order a few more!

Next I decided to order a couple of lip balms as I needed a new one and really wanted to try out a few new ones. The first is the Ultra Repair Lip Therapy by First Aid Beauty, and although I haven't heard a lot about this product I thought it sounded really good and so wanted to see what it was like for myself. So far I am really loving this lipbalm but I will be doing a full review soon. The next lipbalm is the Nuxe Reve de Miel which I have heard so much about but have always put off buying. However, I finally bit the bullet and I am so glad I did as although it is very different in consistency and application, it is so good. I find it to be very nourishing and leaves my lips feeling very soft.

Lastly is another product from First Aid Beauty, and it is their Face Cleanser. I had heard Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi talk a lot about FAB's cleansers and so I thought I would give this a go as it is meant to be very cleansing but also very hydrating and good for sensitive skin. I have only been using this for a few days so I am yet to form a full opinion on this cleanser, but once I do I will be sure to do a full review.

So they are my picks from Feel Unique online order. Obviously as a beauty junkie I find it very exciting when I purchase new things to try out, and I also cannot wait to do full, in depth reviews on all of the products I have purchased!

Thank you for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm loving paler peachy pinks for Summer, it's such a pretty colour :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really really want to try out that Nuxe lip balm. My lips are very chapped from the cold windy weather here and I hear such great things about it. Great haul!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really recommend it as it is very nourishing and hydrating xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try that cleanser too after hearing Ingrid talk about it! I'm looking forward to reading your review when you've been using it for longer :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingrid was the person who persuaded me to pick it up :) Thank you, I will be doing a full review of it soon xx

      Delete
  4. Love the shades of the TB lip glosses that you picked out! xx

    http://adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she has released such gorgeous colours :) xx

      Delete