Monday, 31 March 2014

Nails Inc Mayfair Lane | My Spring Nail Polish

 Hello everyone,
As Spring has finally sprung I wanted to share with you my current favourite nail polish: Nails Inc Mayfair Lane, a beautiful pastel pink shade, perfect for this time of year.

I have been loving pastels recently and Nails Inc Mayfair Lane is no exception. It is such a pretty colour that I think looks very clean and polished yet still very girly. 
This nail polish is also part of their Gel Effect nail polish collection which makes it super easy to apply. The brush is quite wide making it super easy and quick to do your nails, and I find the polish dries super quick and has a very shiny, gel-like finish.
The only disappointing part of this nail polish is that I find it chips quite easily, however, I am sure this could easily be solved by a good base and top coat.
On the whole though I absolutely love this nail polish and think it is perfect for Spring and Summer, and I would also look at purchasing more colours from this range...Porchester Square I am looking at you.

Let me know if you have tried any of the Nails Inc Gel Effects nail polish and what you think of them!

4 comments:

  1. That colour's absolutely beautiful! I'm definitely going to give their polishes a go! :)

    http://sliceofpureheaven.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I highly recommend them, they have some gorgeous colours for Spring and Summer! xx

      Delete
  2. Nailsinc is my favourite nail polish brand but I'm yet to try the Gel effect ones. Apart from the chipping they sound great!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first NailsInc nail polish and I am impressed, I would highly recommend it :) xx

      Delete