Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara | My New Favourite Mascara

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about my new favourite mascara, the Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara in 'Black'.
I have always heard so many awesome reviews about this mascara, and as I was on the hunt for a new one I thought I would give it a go.
 The wand is very big which at first is slightly daunting but it does help to quickly coat all of your lashes. It has very short plastic bristles that really grab onto every lash to lengthen and volumise them.
 So far I am loving this mascara as it leaves your lashes very volumised and lengthened. I love how you can build it up depending on what look you want, and the wand really helps you to reach every lash.
Although it does leave your lashes very volumised and lengthened, it still look quite natural as it is not clumpy at all. It leaves them separated and flared out, and so you never get that 'spidery' effect.
It also lasts really well throughout the day and is easy to remove at night.

Overall I cannot say enough good things about this mascara. Although the picture really doesn't do it justice, I find it is the perfect balance between volumised and lengthened lashes, and natural and separated lashes..I love it!

Let me know if you have tried the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and what you think of it!

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this mascara, I absolutely love Max Factor - they never fail me! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it :) I know, they're a great brand! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of this mascara, I also really like that it has plastic bristles.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, and the wand in particular makes it really quick and easy to apply the mascara :) xx

      Delete