Wednesday, 12 March 2014

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy. I have always been interested in trying out this brand, and so after I recent splurge on Feel Unique I decided to give this lip balm a go as I tend to suffer from dry lips.
After using this for over a week I am super happy with the results. I love using this lip balm in the morning before I do my makeup as it feels very light so is great underneath lipsticks and lipgloss but it is also very hydrating so it helps keep my lips nourished throughout the day. 
It leaves a really nice finish to the lips and as it is not overly glossy I love applying this throughout the day to keep my lips even more nourished. 
I also love the First Aid Beauty packaging and I love how it is in a squeezy tube as it is more hygienic if I am using it on the go.
The lip balm has a minty scent which I think smells very refreshing and light.
It keeps my lips feeling nourished for a good few hours, and I have definitely noticed my lipstick no longer clings to the dry patches that I used to have on my lips.

Overall I think the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy is an excellent lip balm as it feels light on the lips, has a lovely finish and is very nourishing and hydrating. 
I would highly recommend it to any who suffers from dry lips and I will definitely continue to repurchase it as one of my new favourite day time lip balms.

I also recently got Twitter for my blog so if you would like to stay up to date with blog posts and beauty-related topics, you can follow me @xtouchofbeautyx

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really is amazing, one of the best lip balms I have tried :) xx

      Delete
  2. I always love a good lip balm, thanks for sharing!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete