Saturday, 1 March 2014

February Favourites!

 Hello everyone,
The sun is shining today and it is a beautiful blue sky which is the perfect way to welcome in March. Although it is still quite cold, I love March as it is getting to the end of Winter, the days are getting longer and the weather is getting slightly better.
I actually missed out my January favourites this year as although there were products I loved, I only really began using them towards the end of January. Therefore my February favourites have products that I have loved throughout January as well as February.
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
I have been loving this gorgeous eyeshadow palette offering by Smashbox. 7 highly pigmented, creamy matte shades and 7 gorgeous shimmer shades together help create an everyday eye look that is super easy to do and looks super pretty. The quality I think is really good and the shades are so pretty, and I also love the dual ended brush it comes with. I spoke more about it here but if you love neutral eyeshadows then this palette would be perfect for you.

NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette
Another eyeshadow palette I have been loving is the NARSissist palette, again a neutral-lovers dream. There are 15 stunning shades in this palette and the quality of them all is really great. I find these eyeshadows particularly last really well and are very pigmented. I find this palette amazing for creating more evening, smokey eye looks as many of the colours are quite dark. However, I do have some favourites that I love using for everyday, and if you would like to see swatches of the shadows, click here.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Vanilla'
Although I have already spoken about this concealer many times before, I just have to mention it again as it really is that good. I love this concealer as it provides excellent coverage yet feels and looks so natural and light. It blends really well and lasts throughout the whole day, but if you want to know more about this concealer, click here.

Mac Fanfare Lipstick
I cannot express my love for this lipstick enough. It is the perfect mid-toned pink that is bold enough to be more of a statement but is light enough to be worn everyday. I spoke more about it here but for me it is by far one of my favourite lipsticks ever as I find the formula to be really good and the colour is just beautiful. 

So they are my February favourites!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know what products you have been loving throughout February as I love discovering new products.

Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! The NARSissist palette looks amazing, I have to try it sometime

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is beautiful, I highly recommend it xx

      Delete