Sunday, 9 February 2014

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette!


 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about the newly released Smashbox Full Exposure Palette, a gorgeous neutrals eyeshadow palette that would be perfect for eyeshadow newbies as it has everything you really need.
Top Row L to R: S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7.
Bottom Row L to R: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7.
The palette comes with 14 eyeshadows, 7 shimmer and 7 matte. The shimmer eyeshadows are on the top row and the matte eyeshadows are along the bottom row. None of shadows have proper names, they are just numbered 1-7 with either S which stands for shimmer, or M which stands for matte.
 The palette comes with an amazing dual ended brush, which has a tapered fluffy end which is amazing for blending into the crease, and a shorter dense brush which is great for packing on the shadows. The palette also comes with a mini Full Exposure mascara which is really good, however I will do a full review on that separately.

 Top Row L to R: S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7
Bottom Row L to R: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7
The eyeshadows range from warm toned on the left side to cool toned on the right side, which I love as it means you can create different looks depending if you want a warmer toned look or cooler toned look.
All of the eyeshadows are pigmented and blend really nicely. The matte shades I particularly lovely as they are creamy and blendable and very pigmented. I personally love the shimmer shadows, however, they are more glittery than shimmery. They aren't quite as creamy or pigmented compared to the matte shadows, but they are still beautiful none the less. 
I love how they are all so wearable, and I like how there is a matte eyeshadow that matches a shimmer eyeshadow as it makes creating a pretty look really easy.
I probably couldn't pick a favourite shade as I think they are all gorgeous. However, I do love the cool toned shadows in particular as I personally find them really easy to wear. 
The longevity of the shadows I think is really good. On me they last about 6 hours before beginning to fade and crease.

Overall I love this palette. All of the eyeshadows are gorgeous and great quality, and I also love how the palette comes with a dual ended eyeshadow brush and a mini mascara.
I think it is great value at £36 as it is so versatile and you can create so many different looks out of it. 

Let me know if you have tried the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette!

Thank you for reading,

3 comments:

  1. This palette looks amazing!

    I was tempted to get the Naked 3 palette but as this is a similar price I'm leaving more towards this one.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Both this and the Naked 3 are gorgeous! I'm tempted by the Naked 3 as well as this ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Naked Palette.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete