Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara which came as a mini bonus product in the Smashbox Full Exposure palette. I was really excited to try this mascara out as I am always on the hunt for that perfect mascara.

 The brush is a standard shape but as it is so big it can make applying the mascara quite the task. However I do find it easily covers my lashes which makes applying the mascara quick work.
  This mascara gives a pretty natural look to the lashes. It makes your lashes quite fluttery and wispy as it is lengthening and volumising. I love how it is not clumpy and it doesn't leave your lashes looking spidery, just very pretty for a day time look.
I love this for a daytime mascara as it is natural yet lengthens and thickens my lashes so they are more defined.
The formula of the mascara is good but I do find it to be quite dry which means it does take a bit of time to build up your lashes. However, I do find it to last really well throughout the day and is easy to take off at night.

Overall I really do like this mascara as it naturally lengthens and thickens my lashes. Although it can be tricky to apply because of the large brush, I personally love the finished result.

Let me know if you have tried the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara!

Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. I have the sample size and I, too, find it to be quite a natural, subtle mascara! It's great for everyday but wouldn't wear it for a dramatic look! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog Claire! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I would really recommend it :) xx

      Delete