Sunday, 2 February 2014

OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know!

 Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
Today I wanted to share with you the OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know nail polish.
I got this for my birthday from one of my friends, which I was very excited for as it isn't a colour I would usually pick up. However, I was really excited to give it a go and see what I thought of it.
 The shade Wooden Shoe Like to Know is a mauve brown with a slight plum undertone. It has a very subtle shimmer running through it which I also really like.
As with all OPI nail polishes the quality is amazing. I found it really it easy to apply and quick drying. 
I personally really like this shade as it is quite different but perfect for Autumn and Winter.
I also think it would suit many different skintones as it is such an easy colour to wear.

Let me know if you have tried OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know!

Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't think to pick up a shade like this either, but it's really pretty!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete