Monday, 24 February 2014

My Spring Outfit | Pastel Pink and Floral

Hello everyone,
Over the last few days my mum and I decided to take a short trip to London to treat ourselves and get our wardrobes Spring-ready. As I purchased a few items that I cannot wait to wear throughout Spring, I thought I would share with you an OOTD where I wore a couple of the new items. 
It was still pretty cold in London which was why I needed my trusty jacket from Topshop. I love this as it goes with anything and keeps me nice and warm.
When I was in London I had a bit of a thing for pastel pink, with the majoirty of the things I bought being pastel pink. I fell in love with this baby pink scarf that has a grey bird pattern on it from New Look as I thought it would brighten up an outfit and keep me warm during the windy weather. 
I wore a new black and white floral dress from Forever 21. It is quite loose fitting which I love for everyday wear. I then paired that with my Primark Super Cosy tights that are so cosy and warm, and my new black cut-out Office boots that I am in love with.
I also wanted to use my new pastel pink bag from Zara. It is the perfect size for keeping your everday items in, and of course I love the pastel pink colour. 

So that was my easy Spring-ready outfit that I wore in London. I am sorry I couldn't get better pictures of the outfit but it was just so cold and windy I couldn't bare to be without my jacket and scarf.

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got inspired for Spring.

Thank you,

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great trip to London! I have been into pastel pinks too! Such a lovely color for the sprig.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was lovely :) Same I think it's so pretty! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving pastel pink at the moment too!
    It sounds like you had a great time in London with your Mum.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour :) Thank you xx

      Delete