Thursday, 6 February 2014

Mac Fanfare Lipstick | My New Obsession

Hello everyone,
Mac lipsticks are some of my favourite lipsticks and so when I received Fanfare for my birthday, I was very excited to try it out.

Fanfare is a beautiful rosy mid toned pink, which I think would suit so many skintones as it is not too light or dark. I personally love it as I find it to be a really easy pink to wear as it isn't too dark or too bright. It sits somewhere in the middle which I love.
Fanfare has a cremesheen finish which again is one of my favourite finishes from Mac as it has a gorgeous glossy finish and creamy texture. I also find it to be moisturising and lasts a good few hours throughout the day.

Overall I love this lipstick and it has quickly risen to be amongst some of my favourite lipsticks.
It is such an easy, everyday colour and I find the formula to also be amazing.

Let me know if you have tried Mac Fanfare lipstick!

10 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful on you! Definitely one I need to add to my list.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would definitely recommend it, it is such an easy pretty colour to wear! xx

      Delete
  2. It looks very pretty on you! Think I'm going to try this one out as well :)

    http://michellevbgn.blogspot.be
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I’ve nominated you for Liebster award; all the details are on my blog. I would love to see you answer my questions xxx
    http://oliviarose273.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It means a lot that you have nominated me! xx

      Delete