Wednesday, 15 January 2014

L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to do a review on the new L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara.
This mascara is a relatively new release from L'Oreal and I was very curious to try it out as I had seen some really good reviews about it.
The brush is quite different as it is very flexible and a cone shaped, meaning you can reach every lash. 
 The formula of this mascara is very wet, which I find makes applying the mascara quite tricky and messy. I also find because the formula is very wet, your lashes can end up quite clumpy and spidery if you are not careful.
What I do really like though about this mascara is that when you do apply it right, it makes your lashes very volumised, lengthened and separated. It also slightly curls them and I do find it to last really well throughout the day. The colour is also very pigmented and I don't it to be a pain to remove at the end of the night.

Overall I do like this mascara and although it isn't my favourite mascara I have ever tried, it is still really good. I will continue to enjoy using this mascara and I am hoping once it has dried up slightly, it will be easier to apply and not quite as messy.

Let me know if you have tried the new L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara and what you think of it!

Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment