Sunday, 22 December 2013

OPI Wonderous Star | The Accent Nail

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you OPI Wonderous Star which I am currently in love with.
I always love OPI nail polishes as the quality is so good and they are really easy to apply, and this one is defintely no exception.
 It is a beautiful gold glitter with black specks running throughout it, so perfect for the festive season. Today I used it as an accent nail polish by just applying 2 coats to my ring finger. I paired it with OPI Black Cherry Chutney, which I talked more about here, as it is one of my favourite Autumn/Winter colours.
I personally think they go really well together, but I also think you could pair Wonderous Star with any other colour. You could also use it by itself or as a top coat over any nail polish you wanted.

Overall I am so in love with this nail polish as it is so pretty and amazing quality.
It will be amazing for Christmas and New Years, and as an accent nail I also love it as it is so sparkly.

Let me know if you have tried OPI's Wonderous Star!

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a stunning color!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is BEAUTIFUL!
    (Merry Christmas!)

    Sarah xoxo
    http://soitssarah98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Merry Christmas to you too! xx

      Delete