Tuesday, 3 December 2013

November Favourites!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my November favourites.
I haven't really tried or bought too many things this month, however, the few things I have been using I have been loving and using pretty much everyday.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
This month I have really been enjoying using this La Roche-Posay cleanser as I find that it cleanses my skin really well and removes any traces of makeup and impurities. In the morning it is also really nice and refreshing, and I find it works really well with my more oily skin. I spoke more about this cleanser here, but highly recommend it if you do have oily skin.

Essie Aruba Blue
Although I only really got this nail polish towards the end of November I still love it so much, and I guess it has been a favourite of the end of the month. It is a stunning vibrant royal blue that I think you could wear all year round, but if you would like to see what it looks like on the nails, I showed pictures here. The formula is also amazing and I can see myself wearing it non-stop throughout the upcoming months. 

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation
I bought this foundation at the beginning of the month and have pretty much worn it every day since. It is close to my perfect foundation that I have tried as the coverage is enough for everyday as it evens out my skin and covers redness and blemishes, but is light enough to wear on a daily basis, and the finish is a beautiful glow that is neither too dewy or too matte. The foundation also lasts all day, is really easy to apply and doesn't break me out. The only downside is that the colour match isn't perfect, but if you would like to see what it looks like on, click here.

MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
Similarly to the L'Oreal foundation, I bought the MUA palette towards the beginning of the month and have not stopped using it. Most days for college I use one of the lighter shades (usually on the left hand side of the palette) and blend it all over the lid and a touch under the eye to create a really natural, sort of smokey-ish look that is so quick and easy to do.
I love it so much and for £4 you cannot go wrong. For swatches and a full review, click here.

So they are my November favourites. 
I really hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know what your November favourites are down below!

Thank you,

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it if you want an affordable, neutral palette :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh that Essie nail polish looks absolutely gorgeous - I love blue nail polish xx
    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) Me too, it is so pretty and vibrant! xx

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with everything you said about the Lumi foundation. I have been reaching for it day to day and love it, too!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! Same, I have been reaching for it most days :) xx

      Delete