Sunday, 8 December 2013

Mac Divine Night Mineralize Blush in 'Talk of the Town'

 Hello everyone, 
Whilst Christmas shopping, I saw the new Mac Holiday Collection, Divine Lights. As I was lusting over all of the limited edition products, I fell in love with the mineralize blush called 'Talk of the Town'.
I really liked it as it was different to anything I currently own, and of course the gorgeous shimmer and rosy gold colour meant I couldn't resist.
Even looking in the pan, this blush is gorgeous. A mix of bronzy gold and a rosy pink together make such a pretty, unique colour, and the added shimmer makes it a very festive blush.

 If you like shimmery blushes, then you need this one in your life. It is super shimmery but I personally love it because it makes your skin look so glowy and radiant. 
The colour pay off isn't brilliant, but once applied to your cheeks it just gives them a subtle flush of colour, which I think looks really pretty.
I like to take a small amount on a small fluffy brush and apply it to my cheekbones and then slightly blend it out and I find that this is one of the best ways of applying it. You can definitely go a bit overboard with this blush, so only use a small amount and gradually build it up.
The quality of this blush is really good as I find it lasts all day and doesn't really need touching up.
For the festive season, this blush is so perfect, and I can also see it being beautiful in the Summer months when you want that bronzed, rosy glow.

Overall I really do love the Mac 'Talk of the Town' Mineralize blush. As it is part of the Divine Lights collection it is limited edition so I recommend you to pick one quickly at your nearest Mac counter before they sell out. 

Let me know if you have tried any products from the Mac Divine Lights collection!

Thank you,

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Defiantly adding it to my Christmas list <3

    Emma xx

    www.glitterandwishes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous :) I'm sure you will love it as it is so pretty! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from this collection but this is very pretty. I'm not sure if I could pull off that much shimmer but it is beautiful.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous collection :) It is very shimmery but once blended is quite subtle which is really nice :) xx

      Delete
  3. That is such a beautiful colour! Im a new follower of your blog and im in love with your posts!:) xx

    beautyundressedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete