Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about a new favourite moisturiser of mine. It is the Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream which is suited for normal to combination sensitive skin that is dehydrated. I got this because although my skin is quite oily, my cheeks especially were feeling really dehydrated due to the cold weather. I was hoping that the Avene moisturiser would help to relieve my dehydrated skin without making it too oily.

Luckily, this Avene moisturiser has delivered. It is light in texture and doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin, but it is really moisturising and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. 
I find it to give my skin a healthy glow which isn't greasy at all, and I find the moisture to last throughout the day. 
The cream is really easy to apply and massage in, and it has a very pleasant scent. 
The only downside is that it is quite pricey at £13.50 for a 40ml tube, but I personally think it is worth it. 
I apply this morning and night, but there is a version that has UV protection which would be really good in the day, and if you do have dry skin, they have a richer version which is more moisturising.

Overall I love this moisturiser as I find it moisturises my skin really well yet doesn't feel too heavy or oily. It is definitely a really good everyday moisturiser for people who have oily and dehydrated skin.

Let me know if you have tried any of the Avene skincare!

Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am really loving the brand at the moment too :) And the product is so good! xx

      Delete
  2. oo I haven't yet tried this, I think I may just. My skin is so sensitive so I hope this works :)

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I can imagine it being really good for sensitive skin :) xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds great. I've never retired avene skincare before but I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it :) It is so good, especially for the colder weather! xx

      Delete