Sunday, 15 December 2013

Avene Cleanance Mask!

Hello everyone,
Following on from my last post, today I wanted to talk about the Avene Cleanance Mask.
After Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup talked about this mask, I really wanted to give it a try as she was saying how it was very effective at cleansing the skin, but wasn't too trying.

After using this mask about 2 times a week, I am very happy with the results.
The texture is similar to that of a clay mask, so it is quite thick and creamy. When applying it to the skin (I focus around the t-zone area), you can feel small micro-beads that help to exfoliate your skin. I let it dry for about 5 minutes then wash it off with warm water.
After this my skin doesn't feel too dry or like it has been stripped, it just feels very clean and smooth.
I have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin since using this mask. My breakouts are smaller and the blemishes I had have significantly reduced in size and are less red. My skin looks a lot clearer, which I am super happy with.

So far I am loving this face mask as it isn't too drying, has cleared up my skin and is a 2-in-one, a face mask and an exfoliant.
Although it is quite pricey at £15, I do think it is worth it.

Let me know if you have tried any of the Avene skincare!
Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I love that it isn't drying. Great review!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is really hydrating but without feeling heavy or greasy, so perfect if you have combination skin! xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds great. I really need something to calm down the redness/bleamishes on my skin. Thanks for reviewing!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really recommend it as I feel it has really helped my blemishes! xx

      Delete
  3. I've only tried the Thermal Spring Water from Avene but I can't live without it. Would be interested to have this mask a go especially if it helps to control blemishes and breakouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to try the Thermal Spring Water, I may have to look into now :) It is really good for breakouts! I highly recommend it :) xx

      Delete