Sunday, 3 November 2013

October Favourites!

Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
Today I wanted to share with you my October favourites.
There have been quite a few splurges throughout October which I have been obsessed with, and also a couple of rediscoveries that I cannot get enough of.

NARS Ride Up To the Moon Palette
When NARS released their two eyeshadow palettes for this Autumn and Winter, I was really impressed with the shade range and beautiful colours they had on offer. After much deliberation I got the Ride Up To the Moon palette, and although this was a splurge, I have definitely got my moneys worth as I use this palette so much. All of the colours are wearable and versatile, and the quality is excellent. The eyeshadows are pigmented, easy to apply and long wearing. I spoke more about the palette here, but all I can say is grab it whilst you can!

OPI Black Cherry Chutney
This OPI nail polish is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Autumn colours. It is a beautiful deep purple/plum shade which when in direct sunlight, has a gorgeous deep burgundy shimmer running through it. The quality is also amazing as it applies really well and lasts a good few days, but if you want to know more about it, I did a post here.

Mac Rebel Lipstick
I was very happy when I was able to do 'Back to Mac' as it meant I was able to choose a free lipstick. As Autumn was in full swing, I decided to give into the hype and choose Mac's Rebel lipstick. So far I am loving this lipstick as the beautiful deep pink/plum shade is perfect for this time of year. The satin finish also means it stains your lips, and so it lasts really well throughout the day. I spoke about the lipstick more here, but I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a new Autumn lipstick.

Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
I purchased this highlighter quite a while ago, and although I have always loved it, I always thought it was just a bit too much for everyday. However, this past month I have been wearing it pretty much everyday, as I have found that applying it using the Real Techniques foundation brush that comes in the Core Collection, applies the highlighter really well. Together, the highlighter gives a beautiful shimmery golden glow that is not too much for everyday.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Extra Light Bisque
I recently talked about this corrector here, as I have been loving the new shade that Bobbi Brown released earlier this year. Extra light Bisque is the perfect shade for me, as I find that now the corrector not only corrects my dark circles, but also brightens the under eye area as well. The quality of the product is still really amazing, and I now find myself reaching for this corrector most days as I love the effect and finish it gives my under the eyes.

So they are my October favourites. 
There have been some splurges here and there and some rediscoveries as well, but overall there have been some pretty amazing products throughout the month.

Let me know what products you have been loving throughout October! 

Thank you for reading,

14 comments:

  1. That MAC highlighter looks gorgeouuuuus

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is a beautiful gold highlight but it is so sad it was limited edition :( Hopefully they'll relaunch it soon! xx

      Delete
  2. love the look of that highlighter, just found your blog via bloglovin, really enjoying it :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great things this month!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mac rebel its such a gorgeous shade <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, and I love it for Autumn and Winter :) xx

      Delete
  5. great products, I'm loving the nail polish color :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  6. The OPI nail varnish looks lovely! I just bought one thats very similar :) Perfect autumn/winter colour.
    x

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love it for Autumn and Winter! xx

      Delete