Thursday, 14 November 2013

MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette!

Hello everyone,
As someone who has very little time to get ready in the morning, I am always on the look out for products that are easy and quick to apply.
I really love wearing a simple eyeshadow look for the daytime, but needed some 'one-wash' wonders that mean I can swipe on a colour and be good to go.
After hearing amazing reviews about the MUA eyeshadow palettes, I decided to give the Heaven and Earth palette a whirl as all of the colours looked super wearable and natural.

The Heaven and Earth palette has 12 eyeshadows, all of which are shimmer.
They are all super natural and wearable shades that make this palette so versatile. 
Unfortunately the eyeshadows don't have names, but as you can there are a few really pretty, shimmery champagne highlight colours, several shimmery warm toned browns and golds, and several cooler, taupe coloured browns.
You can mix and match to create beautiful smokey eyes, or what I like to do, take any one of the eyeshadows and wash it all over the lid, particularly focusing the colour in the crease. I find this creates a really pretty look for daytime and it is so easy and quick to do.
Pigmentation wise, all of the eyeshadows are nicely pigmented, and I find none of them to be powdery or chalky. The texture of the eyeshadows are smooth and almost creamy.
There is no fall out with these and they apply really easily. 
The eyeshadows also last all day on me and only begin to fade and crease after about 8 hours, which I think is really impressive.
And the best part? This palette will only set you back £4, bargain! 

Overall I am really impressed with the Heaven and Earth palette.
Despite being only £4, the eyeshadows have a lovely texture, last all day and are super pretty wearable shades. 

Let me know if you have tried any of the MUA eyeshadow palettes and what you think of them!

Thank you,
Claire x

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is such a good everyday palette :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, for that price I definitely need to try this palette out!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it! Especially as it is only £4 :) xx

      Delete
  3. The colours are something I would wear as I love the natural look and for £4 that really is a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUA palettes are such good value, I love my Undress Me Too one!

    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award- the details are on my blog here :)

    http://thatisbeautylicious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/versatile-blogger-award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of the Undress Me Too so hopefully when I next see it I'll give it a go :) Thank you that means a lot that you've nominated me! xx

      Delete
  5. This is meant to be amazing- I have one of MUA's individual eye shadows and it's amazing! All the colours are really wearable too! And for £4 it's unarguable!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree, all the colours are so wearable and versatile :) xx

      Delete
  6. I'm a big fan fan of this palette too! I couldn't believe how good the eyeshadows are considering it only costs £4.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing aren't they for £4 :) I really want to get a couple more of the palettes! xx

      Delete
  7. The shadows are amazing! would love to try them all.
    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them as for £4 they are so good :) xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you :) They are super pretty and wearable! xx

      Delete
  9. Great palette, it is wonderful to have a batch of colors to just use a lone for a great eye look.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend it :) It is so pretty and versatile! xx

      Delete