Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo!

  Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about the new Dove Refresh and Care Dry shampoo.
I personally love dry shampoos because they instantly liven up your hair and add volume, and they can give you an extra day before having to wash your hair again.
So when I saw the new release from Dove I was really intrigued to try it out, especially as I had heard really good reviews.

I really love the scent of this dry shampoo as it smells like normal shampoo so is quite sweet and floral. It is also really easy to massage into your hair without getting any white/grey patches which I find some dry shampoos can leave no matter how much you massage it in. Obviously with all dry shampoos you want it to do a good job of absorbing the oil and making your hair look fresh, and I personally think it does the job really well. 
Not only does it absorb any oil, but it adds quite a lot of volume and texture to my hair which I actually think looks really nice.
I have only one gripe with this product and that is if you spray on too much, it can leave your hair feeling quite heavy and tacky as if it is being weighed down by the dry shampoo. It really isn't pleasant so I do suggest going lightly with this product.

Overall though I really do like this as a dry shampoo. It smells amazing, makes my hair look and feel fresh and adds volume to it. 

Let me know if you have tried the Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo!

Thank you,

8 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this! Might have to pick one up on my next visit into boots!

    http://siansbeautybook.blogspot.com
    Sian Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good :) I would highly recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm using the Garnier dry shampoo but this one is next on my list to try.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving dry shampoo at the minute, it's like my new favourite thing, amazing stuff, never seen this one before but would like to try it

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dry shampoo is so good for adding volume and taking away any oilness in your hair! I would really recommend the Dove one to try :) xx

      Delete
  4. Dry shampoos are such a beauty essential! My absolute favourite is the Klorane one with oat milk - it's simply the best I've tried and feels really weightless when you spray it on your roots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great aren't they :) That sounds really good! May have to check that out! xx

      Delete