Sunday, 24 November 2013

Autumn Makeup #2 | Mac Rebel

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you an Autumn/Fall makeup look I wear most days, and I also really wanted to show you some products I have really been loving and using a lot lately.
 I have been using the L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation most days since I bought it. I love it for everyday because the medium coverage and satin finish looks really natural, and I find during the Autumn and Winter when my skin feels more dehydrated the more moisturising formula really helps my skin. 
I have reverted back to my old, trusty combo for underneath my eyes - Bobbi Brown corrector and NARS Radiant Creamy concealer. The Bobbi Brown corrector corrects any blue/purple tones and the NARS concealer conceals any other darkness and is amazing for concealing any angry blemishes. Both together they work like a dream!
Blusher I used NARS Deep Throat which provides the most natural yet gorgeous blush to my cheeks, and I have been loving the Mac Extra Dimension Skin Finish Highlighter in 'Whisper of Gilt' for that extra glow. I then simply dust the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot over my t-zone.
For the eyes I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' which gives a super pretty bronzed look to the eyes. I pat this on with my finger to my lid and blend it out in the crease using my Mac 217 brush, which I find helps to really define my crease. I then used the Max Factor Clump Defy mascara which is a perfect everyday mascara.
The finishing touch is of course a dark lip which I have been obsessed with this Autumn. I am so in love with Mac Rebel lipstick which I have been wearing a lot recently. It is the perfect pinky plum shade that suits any skintone as it can be patted on sheerly or built up to an opaque colour.

So that is my super easy everyday Autumn/Fall makeup look.
As I said all of these products I have been really loving recently, and have been working really well for me.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love that lipstick on you

    katespitz.blogspot. Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this make up look,
    Just stumbled across your blog and I am now following.
    Lots of Love,
    Katie x

    dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete