Sunday, 6 October 2013

OPI Black Cherry Chutney | The Autumn/Fall Nail Colour

Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
Today I wanted to share with you a new favourite of mine - OPI Black Cherry Chutney.
I picked this up recently as I thought it would be the perfect 'vampy' nail polish for Autumn/Fall, and as someone who loves dark nail colours, I thought this would be a great colour to add to my collection.

'Black Cherry Chutney' is a gorgeous dark purple with a slight berry colour to it. It also has a dark berry shimmer in it which is virtually undetectable, however, once in direct sunlight, looks beautiful. 
The formula of this is also really good. It applies really nicely and lasted on me about 5 days before chipping.

I absolutely adore this shade for the Autumn and Winter, and along with my other favourites Essie Bahama Mama and OPI Live and Let Die, I think I am set for the next few months.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading.

24 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I'm loving all the deep plum and berry shades for Autumn. Might have to add this one to my collection.

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So do I, they are such nice colours for Autumn! xx

      Delete
  2. That shade of polish is perfect for Autumn!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think it's really good for Autumn too! xx

      Delete
  3. This is my absolute favorite shade of nail polish! So beautiful.
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I think so, I love deep purple or berry colours for Autumn :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love this colour, its so pretty for autumn!
    Becky xx

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love this type of colour for Autumn :) xx

      Delete
  6. That shade is perfect, I love it!

    Sarah x
    http://soitssarah98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful colour. I've never used OPI before but I've already seen two gorgeous autumnal shades I'd like to buy. They're both dark berry shades.

    Sej
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) OPI is such good quality, I would really recommend them! xx

      Delete
  8. definitely a great colour for fall :) love dark lips and dark nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So do I, I think it is pretty xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing nailpolish ;) Very beautiful colour ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this vampy, almost black berry color! Great pick for the season, Claire.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love these dark colours for Autumn! xx

      Delete
  11. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete