Thursday, 24 October 2013

Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about a new mascara I recently picked up, the Max Factor Clump Defy mascara. 
I tend to find that I can't really rock the whole messy, clumpy mascara look, and so after seeing Max Factor claim that this mascara will 'separate and define lashes without clumping', I thought I would give it a try.
I really love the purple/pink packaging, and I also really love the brush. The wand is slightly curved, which makes getting to the root of your lashes really easy, and it also makes getting the outer lashes quite a simple task. The bristles are quite short, but I do find them to grip onto the lashes quite well.
I definitely wouldn't say this is the most lengthening and volumising mascara by any means, but I do like the effect it gives my lashes.
I really love the 'flutter' effect it gives my lashes, and I would say the volume and length this mascara does give my lashes is really nice for everyday. As well as this, despite me not curling my lashes with an eyelash curler, the mascara still slightly lifts then and makes them look slightly curled and defined.
But the main thing I really like is the fact my lashes do not clump or look spidery at all, which is what Max Factor claim.
The mascara also lasts well throughout the day, and when it comes to removing my makeup in the evening, it easily comes off with a bit of Bioderma.

Overall I do really like this mascara and I would recommend it. I find it leaves my lashes quite fluttery, curled and with no clumps, so perfect for everyday.

Let me know if you have tried the Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara!

I hope you found this post helpful, and thank you for reading.


4 comments:

  1. I've never tried it but it does make the base of your lashes look thick.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it, especially if you like more natural looking mascaras xx

      Delete
  2. I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I just started to follow you on Bloglovin', do you want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana

    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete