Thursday, 17 October 2013

Fig Obsession | Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Hand Cream!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you a product which I have been loving recently. It is the Laura Mercier Fresh Fig hand cream which I treated myself to recently when it was 10% off. 
I really love the Laura Mercier body products, and was really interested in trying the Fresh Fig scent as I thought for a hand cream a fresh scent would be perfect.

As soon as I purchased this I straight away opened it up to see what it smelled like, and straight away I fell in love. It is a gorgeous fresh fig scent as it says on the tin, but it also has quite floral notes in it, making it very feminine and Summery. 
As well as the scent being incredible, the actual product is also very good as it is super moisturising. This moisture also lasts throughout the day and isn't heavy or sticky.

Although this hand cream is expensive, it is definitely worth it either for a gift or for a treat to yourself. I am absolutely in love with the scent and the product itself. The Fresh Fig scent is perfect for a hand cream as it is light, fresh and very feminine which is just what I was hoping for. The hand cream itself is also very good, and will help to keep my hands moisturised throughout the Winter. I am also a massive fan of the metal like packaging, as to me it's quite classic and luxurious feeling.

Let me know if you have tried any of the Laura Mercier body care line!

Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I eat figs all the time during the summer but for some reason I can't peg the scent of them. I guess I'll just have to go to Sephora and have a sniff haha :) Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo, Abundance of Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I assure you the scent of this is divine :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love the scent of fig so I need to check this out asap!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice :) I really recommend it! xx

      Delete