Wednesday, 25 September 2013

The Autumn Tag!

Hello everyone,
As we are now into Autumn/Fall, I thought I would do the Autumn tag.
I love Autumn, and was really excited when Lizzy, Amber and Brittany tagged me to do the Autumn tag. So thank you so much to you guys for tagging me :)
With that said, lets get on with the questions.

Favourite thing about Autumn?
After Summer, I am pretty bored with the long days and so for me I love how it gets darker in the evening. I also love the fashion and beauty that are released around Autumn, especially as I love thick, cosy jumpers, and the darker colours. 

Favourite drink?
I love hot chocolate, especially on a cold day.

Favourite scent/candle?
I don't really know as I don't tend to burn candles, but I do love a slightly heavier scent in Autumn.

Favourite lipstick?
Probably the Revlon Just Kitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush' which I featured in my last post here. I love the deep pinky purple colour which I think is perfect for Autumn.

Go to moisturiser?
I don't really know as I tend to stick with the same moisturiser all year round. However, I do love the Laura Mercier Body Souffle Cream in 'Ambre Vanille' as it is really moisturising and it has beautiful sweet scent which is still quite sophisticated.

Go to colours for the eyes?
As I am a neutral kinda gal, I think in Autumn warmer neutral shades are really nice. So for example ambers and warm golds I think look really pretty. 

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I don't really have a favourite Autumn band or singer. 

Favourite outfit to wear? 
My Chelsea boots with thick leggings and a really cosy jumper with a statement necklace.

Autumn treat?
I love buying jumpers and coats in Autumn, so maybe the Zara parka? Or any new beauty collections that are released for Autumn, like the new NARS eyeshadow palettes, and in particular the Ride Me To The Moon palette.

Favourite place to be?
I would say curled up on the sofa watching Friends eating a homemade chocolate brownie with ice cream, perfect.

So that is the Autumn tag.
I tag anyone to do this and if you do decide to do it, please leave a link down below so I can read your answers as I absolutely love this tag.

I really hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading.

4 comments: